Παρασκευή 1 Μαΐου 2020

Milk thistle and amethyst






Milk thistle and amethyst 💜
 

In this collection I wanted to cherish the biggest inspiration of mine,my surroundings,all the flower and plants in this collection can be found in the perimeter of my house. I'm lucky enough to have a garden filled with greenery and flowers that are forever changing so my inspiration is never blocked.
Now this specific piece. When I made my thistle necklace back in early February lots of you told me that it remind you of Scotland and fair enough because it's their emblem. I didn't know that and learned through you!💜 I picked thistles because they grow wild at the back of my house and they are present in my childhood and adulthood furthermore I think they are beautiful! In Greek the actual translation of what we call them is "donkey-thorn” and I still find it to be a weird name.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

You might also like...